Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Second Test Shooting Response

Overall test shooting went well. My subject was easy to work with because he knew about about anime and was able to elaborate on the various topics and because of that, I was able get certain responses and cover multiple subjects within one question. The volunteer was able to talk about the topics at random so he did not need a guide or any reminders when ever I had to pause recording to get a different shot of him. He was confident about his responses and showed a lot of personality while speaking such as in his hand gestures while elaborating on his responses. A lot of interesting points were made. For the final shooting session, I will try to prepare examples of what he goes into detail about. Iill also have to condense the responses. My only concern is that shortening his answers will make them unclear.

No comments:

Post a Comment