Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Comments on Inauguration

Watching the inauguration was inspiring because everyone of all races seemed united.It was amazing to see people of all races inspired by a black president. Not that this event is all about race. After all, Barrack Obama spoke as an American in all of his speeches and never referred to his ethnic background to separate himself or any race from another. This inauguration reflects how much race relations have improved and are continuing to improve in the US. I feel that the big picture is the influence Obama has on the world and the potential for positive changes.
Excuse my next comments. I know they are retarded. As Barrack Obama was speaking I noticed that his lining was slightly off. One of his side burns was pointed and the other was squared. Also, he stumbled in his words a little during the inauguration. Its not a big deal, but its just that I've never seen him do that before. I'm sure he had a lot of pressure on him. I would've been nervous too.

No comments:

Post a Comment