Monday, January 26, 2009

DIGITAL CINEMA HMWK 1

I recorded myself repeating my four words while making random facial expressions and poses. I then copied and pasted different parts of the film to give it a sparatic,trippy effect. I've always been told that I look angry or troubled. In this film I wanted to show sides of myself contrary to those assumtions.
I was nervous throughout the entire process. On my previous recordings I was too tense, so I kept recording until I was satisfied. One of my biggest challenges is going to be loosening up on the camera. In some instances, I forgot to look into the camera. Another problem I'm dealing with is over thinking my ideas. I'd find myself spending too much time thinking about what to say and begin wasting time.
For future experiemnts I should consider manipulating the environments, to create different moods and atmospheres. Also, recording fron different perspectives adds interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment